A quick road to an “automagical” business
As small and midsize business people, some of us need to use a staggering amount of software to run our organizations. In my day today alone, I have used:
Slack: team communication
Evernote: task management
Google Drive, Docs, & Sheets: file sharing and collaboration
ORBTR: lead tracking and marketing management
Mailchimp: email marketing
Freshbooks: online billing
And that’s just today. Wouldn’t it be amazing if they could all work together? That’s why we recommend Zapier to a lot of our clients: you can automate almost anything. Here are a few of our favorite tricks that we and our clients use:
- Pass data automatically from a WooCommerce order into a Google Sheet and you can keep track of all your sales in real time from anywhere.
- Automatically post new posts on WordPress to Facebook, Twitter, or other social media outlets.
- Automatically add subscribers to different email lists in Mailchimp based on specific actions. You can even move people from one Mailchimp list to another.
- When a lead returns to your website and is flagged by ORBTR lead tracking, automatically add a note to their record in Salesforce.
- Create tasks in Evernote to follow up with leads gathered by ORBTR or Gravity Forms.
- “Starring” a message in Slack or GMail automatically adds the message to my Evernote so I don’t forget to follow up.
And you could do all this and more with a $20/month (or, depending on how much small business marketing automation you need, possibly FREE) subscription. Check out Zapier today, this is a no brainer for getting your business apps working together simply and quickly.